Sunday, October 24, 2004

Therapy for the financially challenged

This has been a very big year. HUGE. Lots and lots of changes. Ginormous ups and downs. Chaos. Let's see...I quit my dead end, bullshit pushing, sales job with nothing lined up, got married (that was nice), became a 29 year old full time babysitter, bought a house, turned 30, almost divorced my new wonderful husband for not acknowleding the importance of turning 30, spent 10 months looking for a "life changing" career, found it, started at the very bottom of the corporate ladder all over again, and gained about 20 lbs. The result...still married (still very nice), live in recently purchased home with nice husband, obese cat, I love my job, and my ass is now huge.

Of course, it is a well known fact that when you love your job, 99% of the time it pays crap. Therefore some of the little things that I had grown to love had to end- such as therapy. Cigarettes, wine and food, why those things, my friend, are neccesities so they stayed, plusI didn't really like my therapist anyway. She made me cry...A LOT. So here I am-lots of new beginnings and I need an outlet. So I started a blog. Only I don't want you to tell me what I should do, or why I do the things I do, or what I might consider doing next time. It was behavior like that, that left the therapist at the bottom of the neccesity list.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home